Lord today I put things in your hands. Today I give up perceived control because I have none. Today is hard and I need you. I need your strength and your grace. For today is just too much for me to handle alone. Your will, you plan, your timing. I give it all to you.
11 Poplar st.
Porterdale, GA 30014
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM–3:00PM
About This Site
I have four wonderful children. As you can imagine my life is pretty chaotic. There is a lot of running around and plenty of love. We try to save money wherever possible. Which means making some things ourselves. I have been making soap for several years now and bath bombs for about a year. I love teaching and helping others to perfect their craft. Or if you don't want to create your own or simply don't have the time you can purchase some of my creations.
- Craft Shows Made Easier March 7, 2017
- Essential Oils vs Fragrance Oils February 19, 2017
- Bath Salts Tutorial February 18, 2017
- Freedom? – A Poem/ Idea / Choice February 2, 2017
- Soap Safety -What do you need to know before you make soap? January 29, 2017